Willow Springs invites submissions for The Willow Springs Fiction Prize, $1,000 plus publication in Willow Springs.
Submission deadline: April 1, 2009
- Include a $15.00 entry fee. Submissions without an entry fee will not be judged.
- Send only one story per submission.
- Use a check or money order only; cash will not be accepted. Please make the checks and money orders payable to Willow Springs.
- Submissions should be typed. Handwritten submissions will not be judged and the entry fee will not be refunded.
- Submissions must be 7,000 words or fewer.
- Your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address, as well as a short bio, should appear in a cover letter included with your submission.
- Do not include indentifying information anywhere else in your submission.
- Submit only original, unpublished work. Contest entries may neither be previously published nor simultaneously submitted elsewhere.
- Do not send an SASE.
- Don't send us your only copies—manuscripts will not be returned.
- If you would like confirmation that your work has been received, include a self-adressed, stamped postcard instead.
- Entries for both awards must be postmarked by April 1, 2009.
The Willow Springs Fiction Prize
501 N Riverpoint Blvd, Ste 425
Spokane, WA 99202
All contest entrants will recieve the Willow Springs issue containing the award-winning works. We look forward to receiving your entries. Good luck!