4.16.2009

GRADUATE READINGS!

Dear Thesis Working Prose Writers and all Poets,


If you remember last year's grad reading at Blackfish, you'll recall a fun night of wine and cheese and people reading from their thesis work. We laughed, we cried, we felt happy and awkward...good memories.
Well, we're doing it again this year!
Mark your calendars: May 5 and 6 at Blackfish Gallery!!!!

Fiction/Non-Fiction: If you're in your second year (or more) and about to graduate either this spring or next fall or you have some other weird situation that leans more towards graduation than to more time taking classes, we'd like you to read from your thesis work!

All people in the Poetry strand will read Tuesday May 5
(that's the not-in-stone plan, anyway). That includes first years! I'm sure you've chatted with M. Glazer...so give me a holler.

All you other prose writers....I hope to be touching base with you soon. Please email me. Or I'll email you. Whatever. :-) Prose peeps will read on May 6 (Wednesday).

I think it'd be cool to have a practice session....and I could book a room in Smith and we can make a night of it if y'all want. Send your ideas my way.

That's all for now. I'll keep you posted.

Please email me if you are current thesis student in the fiction/non-fiction program, or if you are in the poetry program!!!

I'm putting together the graduate reading, which is a mere few weeks away. Please email me; there is much to discuss.

yours,
Amber

PS
prose writers: year two or more.

No comments: