Editors: Rohitash Chandra and Ece Kayincioglu
This anthology invites submission of Poems and Essays which directly or indirectly reflects on the theme on the Philosophy of Religion, Humanism and Spirituality. Submission of Essays must include academic referencing in Howard style. The following subtopics can also be examined:
1) The status of women in traditional religions.
2) Religious tolerance.
3) Science and Philosophy of religious development
4) Spirituality: Modern thought, rituals, and impact of tradition and culture.
5) The goal of science and spirituality
6) Metaphysics of Religious thought.
6) Other ideas and issues…
Poetry must indirectly or directly unveil the above themes. Inspirational, and philosophy work is invited. Poetry can also include themes on freedom from wars, love, unity, eliminating racism through humanism, self-help and thoughts on the improvement of mankind in general.
Contributers are invited to submit two Poems or Essays to: