8.20.2007

Volunteer/internship: Tea blog


From Michelle Rabin of www.tching.com:

I am looking for a special student who might appreciate the opportunity to participate in my tea blog. Please check me out at
www.tching.com We are an educational blog devoted to turning Americans on to tea. We'll be losing our editor and I've given some thought to considering what a student might be able to contribute. I live in Hood River, relocating from the east coast 3 years ago. I'm a psychologist by trade but in making the move here, have taken another direction for myself. It is my intention to make T Ching THE tea site online. Not a small task, but we've managed to attract leaders in the field of tea and science as guest contributors.

When I think about the editor position, I realize that it will evolve to be an exceptional position for the right person. One can be any where in the world, with a very flexible schedule (and internet access of course) and eventually, once we've grown, will earn a nice living in this position. Currently it is a volunteer position with a promise of first option for the future paid position. For the right student, it might look more like an internship. It would be wonderful experience and certainly look good on a resume.

Best regards,

Michelle Rabin, Ph.D.
michelle@tching.com
tching.com

No comments: